Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On the move!

I got an e-mail from Matthew Bonk and Nelson Nafziger from Medical Ministries International with the official news that the crate has been loaded in Philadelphia and is on the way to Baltimore.  It will leave Baltimore on August 5 and arrive in Santo Domingo on August 17th!! 

















Here are some pictures of the crate being filled.  

































There is approximately 7,500 pounds of equipment on this crate.  Most is for Mission Emanuel but about 35% is for another hospital in the DR.  


2 comments:

  1. Anna! This is so awesome. When are you planning on going back down? I'll be there the end of Aug/beginning of Sept for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go down on Labor Day but we aren't sure if the items will be out of customs by then. So sad :( But I will be there for the October trip. Will you be there then? I'm really excited about everything, I can't wait to get back down there!

    ReplyDelete