Monday, October 12, 2009

Packing...


...So tonight Deanna and Lindsey came over to help pack. 5 huge duffle bags and 1 large suitcase are packed and ready to go!-not to mention we each a have a roller suitcase and a large (probably too big!) "personal item" each. I am so thankful everything fit in our bags even though we will definitely be paying overweight fees.

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed, I anticipate so much seeing the gym finished and it will be so soon! The families and the kids who will be receiving services there have no idea what is coming!-I can't wait to see their faces.

Prayer requests include: safe travel (including our bags making it with us!), allowing us to meet with all/majority of the kids in the program (sometimes transportation is a problem!) so that we can get them fitted for other equipment they might need and get a therapy program ready for them, overall blessing on our communication with the dominican people, safety and health for all of us and for the completion of the mural project.

I can't wait to post before/after pictures. I'll update this when I get back towards the end of the month

We leave on the 5:40 AM flight on 10/15th and come home on 10/24th.
Watch out Cielo, here we come!


1 comment:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers for sure!!! Have a safe safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete