Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gracious Giving! And....meet Justin

Hello all.  Thank you so much for those of you who are continuing to give support!  The items from the wish-list are continuing to come in but there are still lots of things that need to be bought.  

I have had a couple questions about where to send them, but please send all items to my house.  The address is on the target website (if you are shipping directly from them).  If you get something in the store and would like to send it, contact me and I will get you my address.
Thanks to the following for giving so generously:

Carole and Tom Kelley
Tawny and Stephen Cooper
Brandie and Jason Means
Ryan Boughan
Carolyn and Randy Allen
Laura Caldwell-again!
Yanira Brown
Leanne and Hunter Deweese

Here is one of the families who will benefit from your sweet giving!:
This is Justin (Americanized pronunciation) :) 
His mother is Rosa.  He has cerebral palsy and has difficulty sitting by himself and is unable to walk.  His mom is a single mother and has unstable work because of her commitment to caring for him.  She is wonderful and was so eager to learn new things to help her son make progress.  

















I look forward to working with her more in the future.  I know he will love the toys that light up and sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment